Qavam House (also widely called "Narenjestan e Ghavam") is a traditional and historical house in Shiraz, Iran. It is at walking distance from the Khan Madrassa.
It was built between 1879 and 1886 by Mirza Ibrahim Khan. The Qavam family were merchants originally from Qazvin. But they soon became active in the government during the Zand dynasty, followed by the Qajar, and Pahlavi dynasty as well.